7 Ross Court, StanhopeContact for price
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: House
- Land size: 1300 sq metres
- Listing type: Sold!
So Much To Offer
• Located in a quiet court this neatly presented 4BR home positioned on a 1,300m2 block is a real surprise packet
• Boasting a modern kitchen overlooking the open plan living area
• Comfort is provided by ducted gas heating, gas heater, ducted evaporative cooling & S/S R/C A/C to main bedroom
• Outside features include:
- Fully enclosed entertaining area
- In ground solar heated swimming pool with gazebo & shade sail
- 6m x 6m Colorbond shed
- Single garage & carport
- Front decked verandah
- 6.7kW Solar panel system
• This property offers so much and would be ideal for the growing family
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Split-System Heating
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
More InfoDownload Brochure
Seller of Block in Kyabram
This is the second time we have dealt with Justin and the team at Walker Real Estate and the service has been brilliant both times.
Easy to talk to, great communication and all little details taken care of.
There was no delay in getting our property listed and the sale was seamless.
Very satisfied with Justin's attention to detail and communication.
Seller of House In Kyabram
We found Justin from Walker’s Real Estate great to work with, nothing was ever to much trouble and the sale went through smoothly. Justin negotiated a terrific price for us. We would recommend Justin from Walker’s Real Estate to anybody who is wanting to sell or buy a property.
Seller of House in Stanhope
Justin and his team were very professional and communicated promptly about offers and potential buyers. We were very aware of agent costs as it was outlined right at the beginning. Ultimately it was our decision to choose the buyer...they weren't the highest bidder but after discussions with Justin they were the safest, which brought about a speedy settlement. Thanks Justin our experience was A1.
Seller of House In Rushworth
Greg was fantastic and helpful - easy to work with and a great communicator. Also obviously has good knowledge in property and market, and cares about client’s needs.
Due to circumstances we never met in person but Greg was reliable. Moreover, he negotiated a great price.